Have you ever been stuck on how you can build your twitter brand in Zimbabwe. Yes you have tried other methods from British and American blogs but those solutions do not quite work for Zimbabwe. Well this ebook I wrote has tried and tested techniques and strategies which will allow you to end up with decent following.
I must remind that, Twitter is a cost effective marketing tool and it’s a great decision to actually learn how to use it.
In this ebook you will learn.
- How to establish an account that attracts your targetted audience
- How to grow that audience
- And how to benefit from that
- 61[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]Mcpotar - Ghost On Ghost is a response to a twitter post that was written about him after Cashbid dropped Ventilation (also around the time Marques did Who Got Next). [/vc_column_text][vc_single_image border_color="grey" img_link_target="_self" image="4307" img_link_large=""][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- 61If you need to add more Zim Hip-hop videos to your playlist here are some brand new videos from Sharky, TRK and Boi Mac. Follow @Mcpotar on twitter
- 61Amvis Beaming is a free Zim Hip-hop mixtape offering that features artistes from all over the globe. They went international and exported themselves on this one. In a Zi Hip-hop industry that chooses to ignore and confine talent they decided to defy the odds stacked against independent artistes. (Get the…