1. Ndakapenga semunhu aive ku Annex.
2. Some girls use so much face powder like Black Opal was part of their genetic “Make Up”.
3. Q.Which Zim Artiste is likely to work for Nikuv? —- A. Q-Rigga
4. Don’t ever lose hope, like Masike’s ex.
5. ZvimaBoss zveku ZBC #Zvirikufaya sema video amaitumirana last year.
6. Abusive people are “poor souls” like feet with torn socks. (poor soles)
7. This list keeps you “engaged” like a dude wasting a chicks time.
8. I voice my views like Dzamara, so the system might eat-I.
9. Navy is a part of the Big 5, so when he walks in you see-Seal The Lion.
10. When I dye, I’ll change my hair colour to blue.
11. Mcpotar is still the number one Hip-hop sauce so these guys gotta Ketchup like Rabroy.
12. When you are acting out of line with God, Satan is behind the sins.
13. I wash out rappers with one bar like Perfection soap.
14. In old times chastity belts were like “PAD”-locks.
15. The state that Zim Hip-hop is in is dreadful like Jamaican heads.
16. I have more puns than women get at Kitchen Parties.
17. I police stressed minds until all of them are rested (arrested).
18. My competion is like shoes because it will face defeat (de-feet/ the feet).
19. The truth may sound COLD but it FREEZE the mind.
- 39I always appreciate it when I get a notification that someone dropped a video on my wall and I bookmark it for a day I will have broadband so that I can watch it. See where I live, it is really hard to access the internet. Today I just happened…
- 32mUnetsi features on the freshest episode of Zaangoma, firstly reviewing a Zimbabwean Hip-hop video titled Mushikashika by Nick Bwai, Cutty Beats, Zarzu, Vito and GFingers. He then zones into a 7 minute freestyle rap at HWMiT Studios in Belgravia. The set is legit with Sharky (Soko Matemai) doing a one…